Another day, another supposed leaked photo of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III. After the initially convincing leak yesterday, today’s leak supposedly comes from someone working for Samsung.
The badly taken picture you see above, a result of taking a camera phone picture of a computer monitor with flash, comes with some leaked specs: 4.7-inch HD display, quad-core Exynos SoC, 8mm thick with 2,250mAh battery, 12-megapixel camera and a ceramic-like back just like the one found in the HTC One S.
Also supposedly the device will come with two different skins, Samsung TouchWiz or stock Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Jun 03 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III receives the teardown treatment
- May 16 2012 An Italian confronts the Galaxy S III: first unboxing and hands-on video
- May 03 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III hands-on video; four minutes of gadget lust
- May 03 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III official: 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED PenTile display, 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos
- Apr 27 2012 New leaked Galaxy S3 photo and manual collaborate to Galaxy Nexus-style device with home button
- Apr 25 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III turns up in benchmark with dual-core Exynos 4212 SoC besting the best of Android
- Apr 22 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III rumors weekend overview: hands-on video, specs and did Amazon Germany spill the beans?
- Apr 16 2012 Samsung sends invites for May 3rd event in London to unveil next Galaxy smartphone
- Mar 17 2012 The pieces fit, could this finally be the Samsung Galaxy S III getting ready for a May 22 announcement?
- Feb 06 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III to launch May and be 7mm thick say 'industry sources'
- Jan 27 2012 Samsung Exynos 5250 dual-core 2Ghz SoC coming in Q2 2012, could be dating a tablet at MWC