The incredible retina display of the 3rd generation iPad deserves some incredible wallpaper and we think we just stumbled on them. This set of seven colorful geometric designs was created by graphic designer Simon C Page specifically for the new iPad. They are each 2,048×2,048 at 264dpi so they work both in portrait and landscape.
We’ve loaded them up on our iPad and they look absolutely awesome, fan and playful with an air of sophistication. The easiest way to get them on your 3rd generation iPad is to click each download link from Safari on the iPad and then press-and-hold to save.
Cuben Space 1 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 2 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 3 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 4 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 5 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 6 new iPad retina wallpaper
Cuben Space 7 new iPad retina wallpaper
More fantastic work from Simon C Page, including wallpaper for the iPad/iPad 2 can be found on his portfolio page here.
- Sep 10 2012 Pogo Connect is a pressure sensitive Bluetooth 4.0 stylus for the iPad 3 and iPad mini
- May 20 2012 Retina iPad 3 & iPad 4 (2012) case review: Yoobao leather case
- Apr 18 2012 Display shootout: HTC One X vs. Galaxy Nexus (vs. iPad 3) screen comparison
- Apr 02 2012 New 3rd generation iPad customer satisfaction at an all time high, excessive heat not an issue according to survey
- Apr 01 2012 Public jailbreak for A5 and A5X devices (i.e. iPad 3) running iOS 5.1 still some time away
- Mar 19 2012 If you drop it, it will break; the new iPad's screen that is
- Mar 17 2012 iPad 3 receives untethered jailbreak and Cydia install on its first day out
- Mar 16 2012 No, Apple didn't make a battery tech breakthrough in the iPad 3; it just stuck more of it inside
- Mar 15 2012 The new iPad goes under the scalpel, teardown reveals Samsung retina LCD
- Mar 13 2012 Apple's new iPad (a.k.a. iPad 3) packing 1GB of RAM and 1GHz processor, gets early unboxing and benchmark
- Mar 10 2012 The 3rd generation iPad is the first tablet with Bluetooth 4.0, what's in it for you
- Mar 08 2012 iPad 2 vs. 3rd generation iPad 3 comparison
- Mar 07 2012 The new iPad is here: retina display, A5X with quad-core graphics, better cameras and 4G LTE
- Mar 07 2012 Rumor: the iPad HD will feature advanced haptic feedback technology from Senseg that touches you back