Apple marketing campaigns have included dancing figures and loads of product shots with catchy tunes in the background, but have been light on celebrity clout. Well the two latest Siri ads that have just aired have certainly upped the ante, featuring Zooey Deschanel and Samuel L. Jackson.
Good fits for Apple? We think so. The two Hollywood stars are seen having intimate conversations with their iPhone 4S and the phone’s Siri digital assistant in their own unique relaxed coolness.
We do fear for the moment however that we would think of asking our phone if it’s raining first before looking outside the window.
- Jun 09 2012 WWDC 2012: iOS 6 revealed by signage, OS X Mountain Lion, and even new Mac computer hardware
- Apr 01 2012 Public jailbreak for A5 and A5X devices (i.e. iPad 3) running iOS 5.1 still some time away
- Jan 12 2012 The iPhone 4S getting a warm reception in China despite freezing temperatures
- Jan 04 2012 Apple iPhone 4S coming to China and 26 other markets from 13th of January
- Nov 14 2011 Siri security protocol cracked, could allow it to be accessed on any device
- Nov 10 2011 iOS 5.0.1 update released: promises to fix your iPhone battery woes, includes new iPad multitasking gestures
- Nov 07 2011 iOS 5 bug could allow for untethered jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iOS 5 upgraded devices
- Oct 30 2011 The lady speaks, Siri made to work on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch (video)
- Oct 28 2011 Is your iPhone 4S or iOS 5 updated iPhone suffering from short battery life? Apple is looking into it
- Oct 16 2011 Apple's Siri, Google Voice Actions, the past and the future of voice control
- Oct 10 2011 Apple iPhone 4S tops over 1 million pre-orders in first 24 hours