Now that the 4.8-inch quad-core Exynos Samsung Galaxy S III is official we’re sure you’ll want to see it in action. Well in the following video you can lust after this fantastic new device and get a peek of all its new features. Enjoy!
- Jun 03 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III receives the teardown treatment
- May 16 2012 An Italian confronts the Galaxy S III: first unboxing and hands-on video
- May 03 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III official: 4.8-inch 720p Super AMOLED PenTile display, 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos
- May 03 2012 PSA: the Samsung Galaxy S III is being announced today, here's how to watch the event live
- Apr 27 2012 New leaked Galaxy S3 photo and manual collaborate to Galaxy Nexus-style device with home button
- Apr 25 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III turns up in benchmark with dual-core Exynos 4212 SoC besting the best of Android
- Apr 22 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III rumors weekend overview: hands-on video, specs and did Amazon Germany spill the beans?
- Apr 16 2012 Samsung sends invites for May 3rd event in London to unveil next Galaxy smartphone
- Apr 05 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III appears like a silver bullet slashing through the air, could sport a non-PenTile Super AMOLED Plus HD display
- Mar 17 2012 The pieces fit, could this finally be the Samsung Galaxy S III getting ready for a May 22 announcement?
- Feb 06 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III to launch May and be 7mm thick say 'industry sources'
- Feb 01 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III will come before June, no MWC announcement
- Dec 29 2011 Samsung Galaxy S III could launch at MWC in Barcelona this February