Apple has just issued an updated version of iTunes, 10.4.1 for Mac OS. The latest iTunes now works as a full-screen app in OS X Lion and you can swipe between it and your other desktops and apps. The update also brings a number of bug fixes including:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes.
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos.
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep.
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support.
To get the update, click on the “Apple” logo and then “Software Update”.