One upcoming Nexus smartphone is a sure thing, the LG Nexus 4, but could Google have partnered with more hardware vendors for multiple Nexus devices this time round? There have been persistent rumors that this could be true, and here we have a purported leak of a Nexus device made by Sony.
The blurry photos you see here were posted on Picasa and titled Sony Nexus X. We’re seeing a device styled much like Sony’s Xperia line but with on-screen navigation buttons and Google’s logo joining Sony’s on the back, but based on the quality of the photos this could very well be a fake. So what do you think?
As for additional info, none was provided, and this is the first time any news of a Sony Nexus device leaks.
- Supposed Sony Nexus X images leak
- Upcoming Google Nexus 4 smartphone by LG poses for camera in leaked pics
- Meet the Nexus Q: An Android powered social streaming media player
- 7-inch Google Nexus 7 tablet announced: quad-core Tegra 3 with 12-core GPU, 720p resolution for $199
- You can watch the Google I/O 2012 keynote and the introduction of Android 4.1 Jellybean live right here