Apple marketing campaigns have included dancing figures and loads of product shots with catchy tunes in the background, but have been light on celebrity clout. Well the two latest Siri ads that have just aired have certainly upped the ante, featuring Zooey Deschanel and Samuel L. Jackson.
Good fits for Apple? We think so. The two Hollywood stars are seen having intimate conversations with their iPhone 4S and the phone’s Siri digital assistant in their own unique relaxed coolness.
We do fear for the moment however that we would think of asking our phone if it’s raining first before looking outside the window.
- WWDC 2012: iOS 6 revealed by signage, OS X Mountain Lion, and even new Mac computer hardware
- Zooey Deschanel and Samuel L. Jackson take Siri for a ride in new iPhone 4S ads (video)
- Public jailbreak for A5 and A5X devices (i.e. iPad 3) running iOS 5.1 still some time away
- The iPhone 4S getting a warm reception in China despite freezing temperatures
- Apple iPhone 4S coming to China and 26 other markets from 13th of January